- The combined digital collections of the Center for Jewish History contain more than 40 Albums and Scrapbooks, more than 20 Oral Histories as well as a little number of Memoirs and Biographies.
- The Forced Labor 1939-1945 - Memory and History digital Archive (only English homepage available) provides access to 590 (192 video, 398 audio) interviews with 590 eyewitnesses from 26 countries. In addition to the interviews you will find transcripts, personal documents and photographs. The project is a cooperation between the Freie Universität Berlin, the German Historical Museum and the Foundation "Erinnerung, Verantwortung und Zukunft" (Remembrance, Responsibility and Future).
- The University of California Shoah Foundation Institute hosts 52.000 interviews with survivors of the Holcaust. Some segments of the testimonies can be viewed online. search the testimony catalogue
- The Oral History Collection of the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum contains 9.000 audio and video interviews. The oral history project Life After The Holocaust documents the life experiences of six Holocaust survivors.
- The Fortunoff Video Archive of Holocaust Testimonies hosts a collection of more than 4.000 videotaped interviews with survivors and witnesses of the Holocaust. Some segments of the Interviews can be viewed online.
- Centropa - Jewish Witness to a European Century documents Jewish family life in stories and pictures.
- Recovering Jewish daily Life in the Soviet Union before the Holocaust by Zvi Gitelman and Anna Shternshis documents Jewish life in ten transcribed oral histories.
- Memoirs of Holocaust Survivors in Canada collects unpublished diaries and memoirs written by Holocaust survivors in Canada.
- Arendt, Hannah (Hannover 1906 - New York 1975) philosopher; The Hannah Arendt Papers
- Bodenheimer, Max I. (Stuttgart 1865 - Jerusalem 1940) lawyer and Zionist; Max I. Bodenheimer Archives
- Einstein, Albert (Ulm 1879 - Princeton 1955) physician; Einstein Archives Online; Einstein's scripts in the ETH-Bibliothek
- Fleck, Ludwik (Lember 1896 - Nes Tziona 1961) Fleck Online Archiv
- Flusser, Vilém (Prag 1920 -1991) philosopher; Vilém Flusser Archive
- Freud Sigmund (Freiberg 1856 - London 1939) psychologist; Freud Museum Archives; Freud Museum Picture Gallery
- Kafka, Franz (Prague 1883 - Kierling 1924) writer; The Kafka Project
- Meir, Golda (Kiew 1898 - Jerusalem 1978) Israeli politican; Picturing Golda Meir
- Oppenheimer, Franz (Berlin 1864 - Los Angeles 1943) sociologist and physician; Franz Oppenheimer homepage